The men’s Atom LT Hoody from Arc'teryx is engineered to enhance your performance whether you’re navigating high-grade routes, hitting the trails or scaling limestone pockets. Ideal worn as a mid-layer or as a standalone, this versatile hoody in a Dracaena colourway is made from a breathable, durable and water-resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric with lightweight Coreloft™ Compact insulation to help lock in warmth when the temperature drops. Articulated elbows, gusseted underarms and stretch side panels allow for total freedom of movement during strenuous activities, and the insulated StormHood™ delivers full protection from the elements. It’s packable to make it easy to carry in changeable weather, too.
- Light, durable and wind resistant Tyono™ 30 has a dura coating for increased longevity; DWR finish repels moisture
- Resilient Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is mapped for optimal thermal performance
- Insulated helmet compatible StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
- Permeair™ 20 underarm improves breathability
- No Slip Zip™ main opening, zippered hand pockets, internal zippered chest pocket
- Improved cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal Adjustable hem seals out cold