Delivery & Returns
All orders placed on The Epicentre web site are distributed from our hub in the UK.
UK Standard Delivery
- We ship our orders with Parcelforce - tracking reference can be followed here.
- Deliveries will usually be made within 3-5 working days after you place your order [excluding Weekends]
- UK Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £30 and your order will be sent out via the most suitable carrier, depending on size and weight.
- UK Standard Delivery is £1.99 for orders under £30
- Your order can be delivered anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt.
- If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick it up.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.
UK Next Day Delivery
- The cost of Next Day Delivery is £4.99
- If you require a specific delivery day (other than standard next day delivery) or have an urgent delivery requirement please contact our Customer Services team.
- The following are details of our UK Next Day Delivery (up to 2kg) service:
- If you order by 2pm, Monday to Thursday, you will receive your goods the next day.
- If you order by 2pm on Friday you will receive your goods on the following Monday.
- If you order anytime on Saturday or on Sunday, you will receive your goods on the Tuesday.
- Any orders placed on a Bank Holiday Weekend will be delivered 2 working days later.
- We do not deliver on a Bank Holiday so please be aware of any impending ones when you order.
- Our carrier will deliver your parcel between 7am and 9pm. A signature will be required on receipt. If you are not around to accept your parcel a calling card will be left.
- Next Day Delivery is not available to the following: Europe, Ireland and some parts of Scotland.
International Delivery Information
- Unfortunately we are currently unable to provide delivery outside of the UK. We are working hard with our couriers to make this an available option again soon.
- When you place an order, we suggest you have it delivered to a work address rather than a home address, as our couriers only deliver between 9am and 5pm, and will require a signature on receipt.
- Your order will be dispatched via the most suitable carrier, depending on size and weight.
- If you aren't available when your parcel is delivered, the delivery driver will leave a calling card with instructions on how to pick it up.
- Returns are free for UK customers
- If you wish to exchange an item for any reason, please place a new order for the items that you want. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay for the return postage costs if you live outside of the UK, no postage costs are refundable. We cannot assume responsibility for returned items that are lost in the post. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Goods may be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt. Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be 'as sold'. All of our stock items are dispatched with manufacturers labels/swing tags which for part of the manufacturer's warranty. This is checked before dispatch. Returns will not be accepted without these labels/tags attached. Goods returned after the returns period will not be refunded but may be credited at our discretion.
- Christmas Returns: From the 1st of November 2021 items bought as Christmas gifts may be returned to us up until 31st Janaury 2022 (usual T&Cs apply).
- You do not need to contact us to notify us of your return unless the item is faulty or is outside of our 30-day policy and you wish to confirm that we are prepared to credit you.
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit. The responsibility and liability of the goods remains with you until we are in receipt of the goods.
- For health and safety reasons face masks cannot be returned for an exchange or refund
You can return your Epicentre order for FREE via one of 10,500 Post Offices. Your item will be fully tracked on its way back to us. If you're returning a faulty item, please contact us so we may assist you.
How do I return an item?
Ensure you include all tags with your return and package securely
Create your FREE returns label. If you do not have access to a printer your local post office can print the label for you. If the Royal Mail website is not accessible, please try again later
Only orders that meet the following conditions may be returned using Royal Mail Tracked Returns
- Returned parcels must have specific dimensions no larger than 61cm L x 46cm W x 46cm D
- Returned parcels must weigh no more than 20Kgs
- No aerosols or combustible products
- Do not affix the Royal Mail returns label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.)
Direct to us
For international returns or if you prefer to return your products direct to us you can do so by following these instructions.
Package your items securely. Do not affix the postage label to the product packaging, shoe boxes etc.
Please note that in this case, we will not refund any postage fees, except if the item(s) are faulty or if you have received a wrong product. We strongly recommend you use a service that provides a certificate of postage and a tracking number.
- Please return goods to: