Delivery & Returns
Order by the 19th of December to have your items in time for Christmas. Please note that during busier periods DPD may take a little longer to deliver. This is out of our control but please do get in touch if you have any questions regarding your delivery schedule.
We use DPD to ship your order*
Standard Delivery - £1.99 (Free Over £30) 3-5 working days (weekends and Bank Holidays not included)
Next Day Delivery - £4.99 Order before 2:00pm for Next Working Day Delivery (weekends and Bank Holidays not included)
* Depending on the size and weight of your order, some orders will be shipped with an alternative courier. We will let you know which courier this is when your parcel ships.
Click and Collect
Select Click and Collect at checkout to pick up your order in person from our Ambleside store. You will receive a notification once your order is ready for collection, please do not arrive to collect your order until you have heard from us as your order may not be ready. Please bring proof of your order with you when you come to collect.
Delivery to the UK only
Returns and Exchanges
Items purchased after 1st November 2023 are eligible for a refund until 15th January 2024. All our other returns terms and conditions apply as stated below.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase we'll be more than happy to have it back for a refund.
Please ensure the following when returning:
- Your items are returned within 30 days of receipt.
- All packaging is intact, and labels are attached to items, with items remaining unworn and unmarked, in ‘as sold’ condition.
- Items are packaged securely to ensure that they arrive back with us undamaged. The liability of the goods remains with you until we are in receipt of the goods.
How to return:
We offer a free returns service with Royal Mail however you may return your order to us in person at our Ambleside store or via a different courier at your own cost. Please note that if you choose to use a different courier we will not cover the cost of the return unless the item is faulty or you have received the wrong product.
You can return your Epicentre order for free via one of 10,500 Post Offices on a fully trackable service. Please ensure that you package the items securely.
Create your FREE returns label. If you do not have access to a printer your local post office can print the label for you. If the Royal Mail website is not accessible, please try again later.
Only orders that meet the following conditions may be returned using Royal Mail Tracked Returns
- Returned parcels must have specific dimensions no larger than 61cm L x 46cm W x 46cm D
- Returned parcels must weigh no more than 20kg
- No aerosols or combustible products
- Do not affix the Royal Mail returns label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.)
Our returns address is:
If you would like to exchange an item please place a new order with the required item and return your original purchase separately. With stock moving fast this ensures that you secure the item that you want and you will have it with you much sooner.