Delivery & Returns
DELAYS TO EUROPEAN DELIVERIES
All orders placed on The Epicentre web site are distributed from our hub in the UK. We are working closely with our delivery partners to ensure as smooth a transition period as possible during the early stages of the UK's exit from Europe. Inevitably, there will be some delays to our European deliveries as we all adjust to the new customs paperwork.
UK Standard Delivery
- We ship our orders with Parcelforce - tracking reference can be followed here.
- Deliveries will usually be made within 3-5 working days after you place your order [excluding Weekends]
- UK Standard Delivery is FREE for all orders over £30 and your order will be sent out via the most suitable carrier, depending on size and weight.
- UK Standard Delivery is £1.99 for orders under £30
- Your order can be delivered anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt.
- If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick it up.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.
UK Next Day Delivery
- The cost of Next Day Delivery is £4.99
- If you require a specific delivery day (other than standard next day delivery) or have an urgent delivery requirement please contact our Customer Services team.
- The following are details of our UK Next Day Delivery (up to 2kg) service:
- If you order by 2pm, Monday to Thursday, you will receive your goods the next day.
- If you order by 2pm on Friday you will receive your goods on the following Monday.
- If you order anytime on Saturday or on Sunday, you will receive your goods on the Tuesday.
- Any orders placed on a Bank Holiday Weekend will be delivered 2 working days later.
- We do not deliver on a Bank Holiday so please be aware of any impending ones when you order.
- Our carrier will deliver your parcel between 7am and 9pm. A signature will be required on receipt. If you are not around to accept your parcel a calling card will be left.
- Next Day Delivery is not available to the following: Europe, Ireland and some parts of Scotland.
International Delivery Information
- International shipping is charged on a flat rate basis, regardless of the weight of your parcel - maximum weight 2kg
- Standard and Express delivery services are available for most of the countries that we ship to.
- Shipping will be automatically calculated at the checkout page when both the delivery destination and service option is selected.
- The summary of delivery timescales and cost are as follows:
Area Standard Delivery Times In Working Days (Monday - Friday) Standard Costs
- Rest of the World From 6 Days £20.00
- Europe From 5 Days £12.00
- Americas From 7 Days £20.00
- When you place an order, we suggest you have it delivered to a work address rather than a home address, as our couriers only deliver between 9am and 5pm, and will require a signature on receipt.
- Your order will be dispatched via the most suitable carrier, depending on size and weight.
- For orders being sent outside the EU, VAT is deducted from the price when a non-EU delivery address is selected.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. The recipient of the parcel must pay these charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
- Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- If you aren't available when your parcel is delivered, the delivery driver will leave a calling card with instructions on how to pick it up.
- For legal reasons, we cannot ship Patagonia to the United States
- For legal reasons, we cannot ship Sherpa to Switzerland
- Returns are free for UK customers
- If you wish to exchange an item for any reason, please place a new order for the items that you want. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay for the return postage costs if you live outside of the UK, no postage costs are refundable. We cannot assume responsibility for returned items that are lost in the post. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Goods may be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt. Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be 'as sold'. All of our stock items are dispatched with manufacturers labels/swing tags which for part of the manufacturer's warranty. This is checked before dispatch. Returns will not be accepted without these labels/tags attached. Goods returned after the returns period will not be refunded but may be credited at our discretion.
- You do not need to contact us to notify us of your return unless the item is faulty or is outside of our 30-day policy and you wish to confirm that we are prepared to credit you.
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit. The responsibility and liability of the goods remains with you until we are in receipt of the goods.
- For health and safety reasons face masks cannot be returned for an exchange or refund
You can return your Epicentre order for FREE via one of 10,500 Post Offices. Your item will be fully tracked on its way back to us. If you're returning a faulty item, please contact us so we may assist you.
How do I return an item?
Ensure you include all tags with your return and package securely
Create your FREE returns label. If you do not have access to a printer your local post office can print the label for you. If the Royal Mail website is not accessible, please try again later
Only orders that meet the following conditions may be returned using Royal Mail Tracked Returns
- Returned parcels must have specific dimensions no larger than 61cm L x 46cm W x 46cm D
- Returned parcels must weigh no more than 20Kgs
- No aerosols or combustible products
- Do not affix the Royal Mail returns label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.)
Direct to us
For international returns or if you prefer to return your products direct to us you can do so by following these instructions.
Package your items securely. Do not affix the postage label to the product packaging, shoe boxes etc.
Please note that in this case, we will not refund any postage fees, except if the item(s) are faulty or if you have received a wrong product. We strongly recommend you use a service that provides a certificate of postage and a tracking number.
- Please return goods to: