23rd June 2020 by Kathryn
Our doors open on Wednesday 1st July
In line with Government guidance, we have implemented a series of measures to ensure the safety of both you, our customers, and our staff.
- We’ll be limiting the number of people in store – this might mean a small delay in you entering the store.
- We’ve placed 2metres markers around the shop to help you with social distancing.
- Screens are in place at our tills to protect our staff. We also have a hand sanitiser station at the entrance to the store for all customers to use.
- All clothing items will be quarantined for 72 hours, if tried on.
- We’re only accept card payments going forward.
Our new opening times are:
Mon – Sat: 11am – 5pm
Sun: 10am – 4pm
Looking for the perfect hiking boot?
We’re offering appointments for boot and backpack fitting. Tell us what you’re after and our expert bootfitters will guide you personally, to ensure you get the perfect fit!
Want to maximise your time in the hills?
We’re now offering click and collect in store.
If you know exactly what you want but don’t want to wait then simply select click and collect at checkout and your item will be waiting for you in store when you visit.